Capabilities | Engineering
LMI’s engineering division has the expertise to support all phases of an aircraft’s lifecycle, including a complete range of aftermarket services. Our team is supporting more than 40 separate maintenance overhaul (MRO) locations worldwide. We have developed an excellent reputation for on-time, high quality, cost effective engineering solutions that meet or exceed all project requirements.
- Network of global partners — All modification and maintenance activities take place at one location, saving you time and money.
- Excellent relationships with global regulatory agencies — Strong ties around the world enhance our problem solving abilities, technical capabilities and certification experience.
- Continuous technology improvements — We conduct our own research and development, creating innovative technical training, engineering methodologies and tools.
Wide Range of Support Capabilities
- Repair Tracker/AOG Portal – Provides Real Time Tracking & Sharing of Repair
- AOG Support – Expedited Repair Response (24/7/365) – 1-866-945-8277 or +1 (425) 346-7960
-- Partnership with Source One Aircraft Repair (SOAR) for onsite AOG support of major aircraft recoveries
- Structural /Mechanical Repair design, analysis, substantiation, with approvals in multiple regulatory systems
- AMOCs ( Alternative Means of Compliance) to FAA Airworthiness Directives
- Fatigue & Damage Tolerance for Inspections for Continued Airworthiness (ICAW) reports and approvals
- Applied for EASA Major repair approvals, August 2014
- Turnkey design packages for completion and refurbishment projects
- One-time STCs including but not limited to IFE installations, interior reconfigurations, antenna installations, cargo conversion support and reliability improvements
- EASA Minor Modifications
- List of all STC's Owned
- Lease Audits
- Pre-Buy Inspections
- Post Delivery Modification Support
- Lease Returns
- Technical representation for heavy maintenance checks
- EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency)
-- Part 21J Design Organisation Approval (Fixed Wing/Rotorcraft)
-- Staff CVEs in structures, interiors, electrical, avionics
- FAA (Federal Aviation Administration)
-- DERs: Damage Tolerance, Metallics, Composite, Repairs
-- PART 26: Damage Tolerance & Structures Certified Experts
-- Partnerships with interiors, electrical, loads, aerodynamic and pilot DERs